(Live)Amazon Scan & Pay- Scan For ₹1 & Get Upto ₹100 Daily
Amazon Scan and pay offer
Scan any UPI QR code and pay at your nearby stores using Amazon app. You Will Get Free Upto ₹100 Cashback. If This is Your 1st Scan & Pay Of Txn In Offer Period In May 2020. You Can Use this Offer 7 Times. Valid For Selected Users Of Amazon.
Amazon Scan & Pay Loot – How To Get Free Upto ₹100 Cashback
Offer is Valid Once Per User Daily For 7 Days Till May 7th
First Of All Just Claim Offer From Here – Click Here
1. First Of All Login Into Your Amazon Account & Link Your Bank With The Amazon Pay UPI Id upi id ending with @apl
2. Now Just Click On Scan & Pay Icon On Amazon Home Page
3.There is no option in amazon pay to scan from gallery So you need to forward qr code image or screenshot to different device and then scan from amazon pay.
Tip – Don’t Use Same Bank In Both Places , You Will Get Error (Same bank account as beneficiary so use another bank account even you can use payment bank)
4. Now Scan This QR Code With Amazon Scan & Pay Option & Pay At least ₹1 or More You Will Get Casback in amazon pay Of Free Upto ₹100 Cashback
5. You Can Scan 1 Time Daily In Offer Period & You Can Scan Daily Till 7th May 2020. Means You Can Scan For 7 Days.
6. Done !! Enjoy
More Details :-
- This Offer is available on scanning and making a payment using Unified Payments Interface (UPI) payment option available on the Amazon.in application
- The Offer is applicable once between 1st May (06:00 pm), 2020 to 7th May (11:59 pm), 2020 on payments made by scanning any UPI QR using Amazon app.
- Eligible customers will receive a promotional cashback between a Upto INR 100 per eligible transaction, in respect of the amount of the eligible transaction.
- The applicable amount of cashback will be provided to the customers within 3 business days of making payment for the transaction.
- The payment for transactions at offline stores can be made only using the latest version of the Amazon.in Android app (version 18.5 and above). The ‘Scan and Pay’ feature is available only on the latest version of the Amazon.in Android application.